Intentional networking, a must it is.
Tuesday, September 18, 2018, 5:30 to 8:00 p.m.
Hosted by Westminster Presbyterian & EaRN
47 Jefferson Ave SE, Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Check-in, food & networking: 5:30-6:00 pm
- Networking at ArtPrize venues, 6:00-7:30 pm
- More food & networking: 7:30-7:55 pm
- Door Prize Drawings: 7:55-8:00 pm
Register For Complete Access
By registering with EaRN you will get:
- Online Access To Dozens of Resources available to only registered users designed to move your career ahead and to help you find the work that meets your goals.
- Notification of upcoming events
We will not sell or give away your contact information.
EaRN | Employment and Resource Network
Looking for work can be tough, and definitely lonely. EaRN is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping you be successful in your search for work (and volunteer opportunities) by assisting you in your search with career guidance, work search training, online resources, and networking opportunities.
EaRN’s mission is this: Beckoned by Jesus, we strive to help individuals find work and stay employable by understanding and discovering their vocation, their calling–“that transcendent summons that brings purpose and meaning to work that supports the well-being of others and the common good.”
We do this by guiding, coaching and supporting people in transition, and people considering a job/career change, helping them…
- understand today’s work marketplace,
- plan effective job searches,
- utilize current techniques to become gainfully employed once again or successfully change jobs/careers, respectively, with all premised on the discovery and articulation of their vocation, and
- build and maintain an active network that is mutually beneficial to themselves and their community.
EaRN was started in late 2001 in Grand Rapids, Michigan by a group of volunteers, led by NCDA Certified Career Counselor Ken Soper, in response to the post-9/11 economic downturn’s significant corporate downsizing. It is an organization that provides a comprehensive program via a network of career counselors/coaches and host sites, and at little cost to participants.